Let’s face it, beauty products aren’t getting any cheaper. Like everything else in this world, it seems like a lot of beauty brands are starting to up their prices. Thankfully, there are still a few gems out there to help give you the look that you want without the utter sticker shock. That’s definitely not to say I don’t enjoy my occasional(ish) splurge, but there are definitely still some makeup products that are high-quality but lower priced. Although I love to splurge, if something works and is lower-priced, there’s no reason to spend more for no reason. So today I am bringing you some of my favorite current beauty products under $20 that I personally think are steals.
I’ve tried to put together a list with a little bit of everything, but of course, some beauty products are definitely over $20 by nature. These beauty products under $20 are literally so good, they should be worth double their price.
Beauty Products Under $20
- Bronzer: Benefit Cosmetics’ Mini Hoola Bronzer, $18
- Lip Gloss: Tower28’s ShineOn Lip Jelly, $16
- Blush: LYS Beauty’s Higher Standard Cream Blush, $18
- Lip Balm: Rare Beauty’s With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm, $16
- Setting Spray: Sephora Collection’s All Day Makeup Setting Spray, $13
- Lip Liner: Rare Beauty’s Kind Words Lip Liner, $15
- Lip + Cheek: Tower28’s BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush, $20
- Highlighter: Saie Beauty’s Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Illuminating Serum, $16
- Concealer: Nars Cosmetics’ Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer, $15
- Concealer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Flawless Filter, $19
Again, these are just a few products I am currently in love with that happened to be lower in price. I am fairly certain there are plenty more beauty products under $20 out there that are amazing finds. Also, check out some of my favorite red lipsticks, which I also recently shared.